You are currently connected to the https://www.sercel.com website. Consultation of this website implies implicit acceptance of the following conditions of use applicable to each visitor of this website. Please read them carefully.
1. Legal Information
This website is published by Sercel, a French Simplified Joint-Stock company with a registered capital of € 25 000 000 having its registered office at 16, rue de Bel Air, 44470 Carquefou, France and registered on the Nantes trade and companies register under number 378 040 497, with the SIREN Number 378 040 497, the SIRET number 378 040 497 000 26, the APE code 2651B and with the intra community VAT identification number FR 25 378 040 497, Tel. +33 2 40 30 11 81.
This website has been designed and produced under the supervision of Sercel Marketing & Sales Department.
The Director of Publication is Jérôme Denigot, Chief Executive Officer and the Managing Editor is Bénédicte Vasse, Web Manager.
Adress: 16, rue de Bel Air, 44470 Carquefou, France
Tel: +33 2 40 30 11 81
Website developed by:
Adress: 163 Quai du Dr. Dervaux 92600 Asnières-sur-Seine, France
Tel: +33 1 41 40 11 00
A declaration for this website has been made to the French supervisory authority (the "CNIL"), authorization number: 1089995
2.1 Collection and use of personnel data
You may visit this website without having to disclose your identity or any other personal data.
However Sercel may collect your personal data via an information request form available in the following section of the website:
- « Repair Live » section: This section enables you to request repair on Sercel equipment. Any fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. Collected information exclusively enables us to meet your demand.
- « Contact us » section: This section enables you to request additional information on our products, technical support or other services. Any fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. Collected information exclusively enables us to meet your demand.
- « My Sercel » section: This section enables you to create an user account on our extranet dedicated to Sercel customers or strategic partners requiring technical information on Sercel equipment. Any fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. Collected information exclusively enables us to meet your demand.
Under no circumstances this information will be disclosed to any third party or used for a purpose which has not been brought to your attention without your acceptance. Sercel undertakes to keep this information confidential.
2.2 Right of access, opposition, modification and deletion of your personal data
In compliance with the provisions of the revised Data Protection Act n°78-17 of January 6, 1978, you are informed that you have the right to access, oppose, modify, correct and/or delete your personal data. You can exercise this right by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sercel complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union to the United States. Sercel certification can be viewed on https://www.dataprivacyframework.gov.
2.3 Data Security
Sercel maintains commercially reasonable safeguards to store all such collected personal data in a secure-access environment and in a manner that complies in all material respects with applicable laws and industry standards to guard personal data against loss, destruction, misuse, improper disclosure and unauthorized access or modification.
3. Limitation of liability
3.1 Hypertext Links
3.2 Website Content
Sercel use its best efforts to ensure the reliability of the information when made available on its website. However, Sercel:
- does not make any representations or warranties concerning the accuracy or completeness of the information made available on its website, including any hypertext links or any other electronics links used either directly or indirectly from the website;
- reserves the right to modify at any time and without notice the information and documents herein published;
- accepts no liability whatsoever for any inaccuracies or omissions concerning any information available on or through its site, and generally, for any direct or indirect damages of whatsoever kind and howsoever caused arising out of any person’s access, or inability to access the website, or through the use of, and/or reliance upon any information obtained either directly or indirectly from the website.
Information and documents herein published do not create relationship or obligations or liability for Sercel in any way whatsoever. Information and documents contained therein are used by user at his sole risk.
3.3 Availability of the website
The website is normally accessible 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Sercel strives to maintain accessibility of the website without being bound by an obligation to succeed. It is specified that for maintenance, update and other purposes, namely for technical reasons, access to www.sercel.com website may be interrupted. Sercel shall under no circumstances be held liable for these interruptions and any consequences resulting from them for the user.
3.4 Modifications to Statement
Sercel reserves the right to change, modify, or update this statement at any time with or without notice. Sercel indicates the current statement below, so you can know when it was last updated.
4. Intellectual Property
All the information on this website (documents contained on the site and all elements created for the site) is the property of Sercel.
Information and documents published by Sercel on the website may be used and copied for internal, non-commercial use only. Copy shall not be modified, shall include notice of its origin and shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
Unless formal prior written approval is given by Sercel, the user is not authorized to place a hypertext link to the website and/or the pages it contains on his or her own website. Requests for such approval should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com.
Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or other rights whatsoever under this information and these documents or under any patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights belonging to Sercel or any third party.
4.2 Protected names
All corporate names, logos, and Registered® and Trademark ™ products mentioned in this site belong to Sercel. They may not be used without the prior written agreement of Sercel.
5. Information and contact
5.1 Additionnal information
Should you require additional information, please contact Mme. B. Vasse, by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail addressed at: SERCEL, 16 rue de Bel Air, 44470 Carquefou, France.
To contact Sercel, please: email@example.com
Last update: January 2024