This new S-scan solution is used for passive near-surface imaging and monitoring solution dedicated to the avoidance of deformation and collapse.
- S-scan can help to improve Safety of travelers and workers by anticipating well in advance instabilities.
- S-scan allows to anticipate maintenance and optimize the operations costs.
- S-scan optimizes and accurately determines more efficiently drilling points
- With S-scan, it’s possible to deploy quickly a large quantity of sensors
HIGH RESOLUTION THAN CONVENTIONAL METHODS
- Reduction of remedial maintenance costs by precise positioning of geotechnical borings.
CHARACTERIZATION OF NEAR SURFACE AVAILABILITY
- Safety of rail passengers and workers.
EASE OF INSTALLATION
- Baseline or long-term monitoring with installation time considerably reduced.